Friday, December 12, 2008

a Christmas chorus concert rundown

good job connorack man! I know it was hard singing in front of so many people but you fared it well. My favorite song was the last one with the colored flashlites. Seing and I laughed so hard, 'cuz we knew that the slow- to- catch- up red lite was yours. Shay and Amanda thought you looked handsome, and Amanda even commented on how your grumpy face let us know how much you wanted to be there. But alas, it is done and you will not get that "F" you felt doomed to get. So don't fret over your clumpy shoes you wore instead of your dress shoes as they accentuated your nice new slacks and your stylin' tie. You were one of many jewels in that crown of other 7th grader boys, who probably didn't want to be seen dressed up by girls from the school either. But again I am proud of you for going with the flow and doing it, even if, perhaps it was more mouth movement than actual vocal participation! Well done my boy.

No comments: