Wednesday, March 11, 2009

my own little world

As a teen most likely sensing the loss of friends due to moving, college, jobs, missions or just changing opportunites, I used to think of how fun it would be one day to have a little town of friends. Obviously it was a comfort thing...fear..a psychosis set up from past experiences. But even still how almost magical would it be to make your own living creation.

Here are a few things I would do: I am drawn in this scenario to a small, snow drenched village. Soft powery snow that gently cuddles the streets...yet mild temperature, not bitter cold.

In this town everyone would be able to do jobs they enjoyed, of their picking of course. So my guess is based on the surroundings, a lot of people would be working from their homes so the atmosphere would be one where friends would be found quite often enjoying themselves outside.

To be continued>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.

3 comments:

myspoileddogs said...

sounds like a nice place...

Kristin said...

As one who has moved around a lot I love that idea!!

Kimberly said...

Wouldn't life be great if it were that simple? Hope all is going well!