Friday, February 13, 2009

new story in motion

So there I was standing in que, in the near-ending drizzle of rain, aloof to much of the somewhat muffled background on goings, of yells and the constant buzzing of chattering fans mouths. I wanted to be here, yet sometimes the rain just permiates through one's body and it sends me into a status of melancholy. But yes, I did want to be here. It was a match that I was looking foward to with much anticipation and it was bound to be a well fought dueling.


Moved to works in writing blog.

2 comments:

The Pixton Family said...

Write more! What happens?!!!

kate said...

okay..i will this week. just trying to decide how to do this. I actually think this would be a good outline for a girly movie script,plus it's partially autobiographical/ partial wishfull thinking.