Tuesday, February 3, 2009

...The Sweetest Thing







Dear Seingine,

who would have known when Connorack named you 'Racket' as a baby-nickname, because you cried so much, that you would instead grow into the sweetest, calmest, California-laid-back, peacemaker, perfectionist, always-ready-to-strip-down-to-your-skivies-once-you-walk-in-the-door kind-of-a-guy that you are today.

You are the jam in our peanut butter sandwich and connorack and I wouldn't be the same with out you. Hope you love being nine. Happy Birthday sweets! And I think it was great that you picked out the Hamburger birthday cake..it was truly unique, just like you.

Love you...love you too,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10!

3 comments:

Vanessa said...

Happy Birthday! I remember meeting him right after he was born. I can't believe it's been 9 years.

Kristin said...

Hope your son had a great birthday!! Feb. 3 is a good day. It is also my husband's birthday.

myspoileddogs said...

Happy Birthday!!! Sounds like he's a cute kid!!