Monday, January 12, 2009

a babbling brook 2009

I seriously never even thought that my kid would out do me in the length of time he takes in having a shower. Well he does.

New semester for everyone. Yeah!

My big broder has introduced me officially to Facebook. Too funny. I'm kind of bummed out on finding out who's no longer on my "team" anymore. politics aside...people be people.

Ainsley is 1 yrs old this week! She is an adorable squirt.

Seingine has 6 dogs now on DS..and they are the sweetest, cutest, nicest smelling dogs i've ever had contact with, well except for dear old Crackers. (he's hanging out w. grandma p. on the other side)

i actually got a 'B' in Autocad last semester, my hardest class. I can now design everybody's home but just be ready for mid century modern remade or juxtaposed genres.

i have seriously been trying to downld micrsft office 2007 since july. i still can't figure it all out.

I am glad we are who we are and where we are in life! So I'm for adventures in moderation, and instead, onward and upward with harmony, growth and bubble baths a plenty!

No comments: