Tuesday, January 13, 2009

wii wii does that? Ru CPR certified? and Barbie and THE BIRDS

Poor poor pooch! Like I said in my previous post, I really like Seingines DS dogs! They only require battery revival, not mouth-to-mouth revival. Besides I don't think I could share an ice-cream cone or smooch another dog the way I used to with Crackers as a kid. He even looked cute in Mag's bathing suit when we let him try it on...dad never really thought a girls swimsuit looked that cute on Crackers?

This one is funny too, especially since I luv alfred hitchcock, a cool, old, ever-so-slightly morbid, odd duck and i luved and stil luv Barbie dolls. Yeah, Barbie probably destroyed a majority of young girls self-worth in the united states and who really wants to have to get specialty fit tops due to cosmetic surgery after obsessing on her curves, but dang I still really like Barbies. Besides, Jim used to come into my room as a kid, which was loaded down with barbie dolls and barbie houses, and beat my dolls up with his GI Joe guys and make my girls into covert operation type chicks. So my girls were kind of tough in their ultra perfection. Plus, I made tons of clothes which fanned my love of fashion and I also created some cool barbie characters, like Annie Lenox barbie after I cut of Barbies blond hair to a shaped, girlie, spikey, flat-top and dyed her hair reddish/orange. (on the Barbie doll link, just fill out the log-in pg. for the springfld news..really easy and fast, then you'll get to see the Barbie page) And honestly, who wouldn't love to be Tippy Hedron, with the hair and the cute, retro traveling suit for a day, minus the birds, cause most of us already have kids clinging to our clothes, so we don't really need the birds!!

1 comment:

The Pixton Family said...

I'm still a fan of Barbie!