Saturday, October 4, 2008

.....just to sound my little political horn after being sick for years of left wing political b.s'ers in the journalistic world touting their arrogant and egotistical attitudes. And then after reading some person's blog abt her feeling inspired by B.O, I must be silent no more! Not to sound sacreligious, but B.O comes off to me like most of my seminary teachers. Oh I am bad but I felt most of them were part hypnotic and part car salesman. Pushing their agenda's. Please, it was evident back in the previous election when this young, newly elected official gave an opening speech for the previous Democratic Presidential hopeful, that he was being showcased as the new wonderboy. This fledgling man was waking up the dead in his floundering party. And so there began the start of his campaign to become the President for his party. ha!!! I am not sure what is inspirational about a robot, a product of his own narcistic party!

2 comments:

Vanessa said...

May I go as far as to say I think all politicians are robots. I hate the whole thing and yet I can't look away. It's like rubbernecking at a horrific accident. Looks like you found the link thing out. Do you mind if I add your blog to my blog list?

kate said...

Hi V! Of course I don't mind if you add me. Heh, so I am excited for Christmas already. Did you ever see any productions of Babes in Toyland when you were a kid?