Friday, October 17, 2008

...avec ruban toile

Seeing how I only have to compose my room for me, it is as feminine and romantic as I can be. So visiting Shabby Chic's website, linked me to some other Shabby lovers. No pun intended! haha .....anyway I found this site where I found a bit of an ode to ribbon. And of course my favorite ribbon is ruban du toile, ou toile du ruban, ou ruban toile. Je n'ai se pas, mais, j'aime toile! ...et mon fracais, c'est tres mal!


So what can you do with ribbon, you ask?
*use as a book mark
*wrap utensils with napkin
*create roses and flowers
*tie to your favorite pen
*wrap around guest towels
*create a ribbon doorway
*hang from a window or chandelier
*scrapbooking
*wrap around a jar
*fill a glass apothecary jar with ribbon
*tie to your childs backpack or lunchbox handle
*tie onto a door knob
*wear a pink ribbon to show your support in the fight against breast cancer
*make curtain tie backs
*tie around your favorite book
*braid them through your hair
*tie around a bouquet of dried flowers
*tie around the antenae of your car
*tie around cherished handwritten letters from your husband or children

No comments: