Thursday, October 2, 2008

bonkers!!! no other word needed to describe.....

Did I mention my kids are driving me bonkers right now! They are just on a wild ride right now. I can't quite get them to be nice to each other and I do not like it. Especially my 7th grader! He had to change schools after 3 weeks. He absolutely loved his first jr high and now he seems so much more somber about school. I feel guilty!

However, our neighborhood is so wonderful. Kids are all over outside playing. The kids is our last neighborhood, which was a cul-de-sac, rarely were outside as a big neighborhood group. When I was growing up we always were outside. Those were the funnest times. Don't you all remember some good times in your neighborhoods growing up? Funny how Alpine is just so different than Highland, yet the two cities melt into each other at points. It is so small, and quaint here. Love it! But off course, it is all about what you make it!

It only takes us 7 mins. to walk to my sis' house so all the boys can rough house together. And Seingine can scooter to the door of his classrm at school in 4 mins flat. As my sister pointed out, it actually is kind of a neat experience for your child to be able to walk to school so accessibly.

No comments: